VALA 2020 Award
Health Libraries Inc. is offering one $1,650 grant for a HLi member to attend the VALA Conference in 2020. As part of the award the grant recipient will be required prepare and present a paper at the 2020 HLi Conference.
Applications close at 5pm on 20 December 2019. Non-members are eligible to apply for the award provided they take out HLi membership should their application be successful.
- Full conference registration from Tuesday 11th to Thursday 13th of February 2020 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 2 Clarendon Street, South Wharf, Victoria.
- Attendance at the Conference Welcome Reception and Farewell Refreshments
- Applications open – 20 November 2019
- Applications close – 5pm, 20 December 2019
- Recipient announced early January 2020
How to apply:
Applications for the VALA 2020 award must be submitted in writing to the HLi committee. Applications must include:
- A completed application form
- Career information / interests in brief resume style
- A 200-300 word statement outlining your reasons for applying for the award, and how your attendance at VALA 2020 will benefit you professionally.
Applications must be received by close of business on 20 December 2019. The recipient will be announced in early January 2020.
If you are not yet a HLi member and wish to become one (or renew your membership), application details are available at: https://hlinc.org.au/memberships.